Acceptable Use Policy
1. No Spam. Client shall not use the Services to send unsolicited messages (also known as “spam”), or to send any communication to any recipient that has not authorized Client to send such communication.
2. No Deception. Any message Client sends in connection with its use of the Services shall (i) accurately and in a non-deceptive manner identify Client, (ii) not contain any deceptive or misleading content regarding the message’s subject matter, and (iii) comply with all applicable law.
3. Age of Majority. The Services are not designed for use by individuals under the age of 18 (or, if the age of majority in such individual’s jurisdiction is greater than 18, such age). Client represents and warrants that it, and all individuals whom it permits to access the Services, are of the requisite age.
4. No Harmful Behavior. Client shall not breach any agreement with Impel nor any agreement that relates to services provided by Impel or where Impel is a third party beneficiary. Client shall not, and shall not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person to use our Services to:
i. Damage, disable, overburden, impair or interfere with any other party’s use of our Services;
ii. Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through our Services;
iii. Use false or misleading information in connection with Client’s user account or impersonate any other person living or dead;
iv. Use the Services in a manner that harasses, violates any applicable statute, law, rule, regulation or court order, is fraudulent, or infringes any proprietary or privacy right
v. Solicit or submit personal information from children under 18 years of age;
vi. Circumvent, remove or otherwise interfere with any security-related features or limitations in the Services, features that prevent copying or using any part of our Services or features that enforce limitations on the use of our Services;
vii. Modify, or attempt to modify, any document or transaction executed through the Services after it has been executed;
viii. Introduce viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful code to our Services; or
ix. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other automated device, process, or means to access, retrieve, scrape or index any portion of our Services or any content.
5. No Export. In accordance with United States export laws, Client agrees not to export or re-export the Services except in full compliance with all United States laws, rules, decrees, regulations, and executive orders, including without limitation the Export Administration Regulation of the U.S. Department of Commerce and the sanctions programs administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Without limitation of the foregoing Services may not be exported or re-exported into (or to a legal
Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Without limitation of the foregoing Services may not be exported or re-exported into (or to a legal permanent resident of) any country to which the United States embargoes goods or to anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List.
Impel reserves the right to modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time in its sole discretion.